Monday, November 5, 2012

the wax jacket

There was a minor lack of communication between my mom and me last week and when my family came up to visit...my winter coats did not make the trip. Yes, it's been a bit chilly in central Ohio this past week (I am reading ~32 degrees right now) and quite unfortunate that I don't have my winter gear. Luckily, I do have one jacket up at school that can withstand the colder temps. 
I have a decades old wax jacket from my dad. It is much too large for me and completely falling apart...with holes in the sleeves, but I love it!
I am wearing it today with: black minnie pants, leopard flats, a crisp blue button-down, white scarf, sunglasses, and black leather gloves. 
Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!












Shop the look:






Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! And that stuff is ridiculously expensive to ship )c: Bummer...but sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation, still struttin' the fashion stuff (c;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...