Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Eve Sparkle

Some of you may have noticed my style lookbook on the right side of my blog. I try and change the options twice a month focusing on a particular theme. Since it's holiday celebration season, I have featured some of my favorite sequin and sparkle gear. 
Below are some select picks...in case you need inspiration to be glitter-y this weekend and Monday evening (NYE!) 
Dress up the world with a little bit of sparkle, toodles! 

Shop sequin looks below (or to the right -----> )






Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

6 comments:

  1. This is all so pretty! I am a bit sparkle obsessed - I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sparkles way too much :)

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with sparkle so I'm loving everything about this! That pencil skirt is beyond fabulous!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh! i love them all!
    dont even know which i want more

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I have not stopped by in a while!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo glitter, glitter, SPARKLE!! Love it!
    Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...