Tuesday, September 13, 2011

current obsession

A couple of weeks ago when I snatched the J.Crew catalog off of the futon from one of my friend's porches...I fell in love with J.Crew's latest collaboration. 

Throughout the past couple year's as J.Crew has moved up in the ranks in the style department, they have paired up with many prominent brands such as Rolex, Clarks, RayBan, and Barbour for items made exclusively for the company. 

For the fall, they have collaborated with New Balance and have created the classic kicks in such great colors, that you can't find anywhere else. Even though they are in the men's section, I wouldn't be opposed to having a pair. They suggest for unisex sizing, women should order two sizes smaller than what they normally would buy. 

I am LOVING the orange! 





shop: jcrew

1 comment:

  1. I saw these in the catalog and quite literally squeaked! How totally cool! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...