Friday, April 27, 2012

Date Night

Happy Weekend! 
Today's Friday's Fancies theme is Date Night. I love the summer vibe of this outfit with all of the fun colors. Who would have ever thought that yellow, teal, and orange could look so good together? Keeping white and gold as foundation pieces provide the appropriate amount of contrast to the bright colors, calming the outfit down. 
This outfit is perfect for any type of gathering throughout the next couple of months. I would wear it to an outdoor party, dinner and drinks, or a morning brunch. All of the pieces are incredibly versatile and can last for the years to come. 

I can't believe I only have 10 more days left of school...time is flying! This weekend is busy, busy for me. I will be spending the afternoon in downtown Columbus hearing Mitt Romney speak with the Governor of Ohio. This evening I am going to a fraternity formal, I will be wearing a black and white paisley print dress with a "pop of color" in the shoes. Tomorrow night we have formal for my sorority. I will be wearing a pink dress and black and white wedges, I'll be sure to post pics after the events.

Toodles!

Date Night

Shop the look:

8 comments:

  1. Loving that Dannijo necklace...I am all abour yellow gold right now! Have a nice weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow have a great weekend! I love those pants! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a cute outfit!
    I'm so glad I found your blog!!!

    -Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so summery and pretty! I'm especially loving those yellow pants - perrrrfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit, I love the yellow pants and the Dannijo neckace. The green pumps would be a ton of fun too! Have so much fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those wedges.
    Enjoy the last days of school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOVE the yellow pants! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love a simple and fun date ensemble! This is so cute with the yellow pants and fun bangles! Now I'm just crossing my fingers for an actual date night! (c:

    Don't forget to hop over and enter the Perricone MD $150 cosmetics giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...