Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I'm Loving


I know it has been awhile since I have made one of these posts, but I am excited to start back once again, sharing some of the things that I am loving now!

This will allow you to catch a glimpse into my life...and all of the little things inspiring me. 

The perfect bubbly for a festive and fun weekend!

A charming activity for a windy, spring day.

Spring outfit...just a dash of leopard and the perfect accessory, a flower!

My big, Maddy, who will be graduating shortly.

 I know this is so bizarre, but I have a secret obsession with Flo Rida and I am loving his newest hit!

The festive and colorful Kate Spade Charm totes. I have the green "Be Jeweled" bag. 



4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize barefoot made bubbly! Going to have to pick some up! And love your leopard loafers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Barefoot makes a bubbly? Get out of here! How have I missed this? And, loving that big ol' flower pin you are gonna wear with the stripes! How cute are you going to be?
    xo,
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I literally laughed out loud after reading the Flo Rida part!
    Such a cute post :)

    -Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE the kate spade video! You are the cutest, Twirling Clare.

    xo
    magicalsimplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...