Tuesday, May 15, 2012

England, here I come

Hi Twirling Clare friends and readers, today I am journeying off for an adventure in England! I am part of a traveling learning course at school, and a group of 12 students and 2 faculty members will be traveling to London, Liverpool, and Manchester. I am ecstatic about the trip and I can't wait to tell you all about it!
I will be "unhooked" from social media over the next 10 days, but new posts will return by the end of the month. 
In the meantime, be sure to go through the blog and catch-up on any posts you might have missed.
If you would like to keep track of our group, join the facebook page HERE so you can capture snip-its of our English adventure!






Hope you don't miss me too much, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...