Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Classic Girl

Bebopping along to this song today. Perfect for a 'classic girl in the modern world'!


I see in black and white 
When I go out every night 
And I’m always so polite 
It’s only lady lady ladylike 

Have a drink and I’m on the run 
Polished up and dressed to stun 
Come on and make me another one 
Go on and shake it shake it shake it up 

I’ve been this way and I wanna stay a classic girl 
So I’m making my place in the modern world 

Sidecars in the dressing room 
All my boys and my ladies too 
We’re gonna take the stage soon 
And show em show em how its done 

So if you really want to be 
Stuck in another time with me 
Come on and do a little dance you’ll see 
You’re gonna live it live it live it up 

I’ve been this way and I wanna stay a classic girl 
So I’m making my place in the modern world 

Cause I need a time and place that is home for me 
Yeah right here and now is where its gotta be


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...