Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays. I am blessed to have so many tremendous memories spent with family and friends. From crazy halloween costumes to neighborhood "ghosting" to trick or treat to categorizing the candy lot at the end of the night to the crisp fall nights, I love everything about Halloween (save for trashy costumes). My mom threw great halloween parties with festive treats and perfect decor. We would have guests come over to celebrate and my dad would take my brothers and I around the neighborhood for trick or treating. At the end of the night, while we'd  be battling sugar comas, my brothers and I would dump our bags and make piles of our treats around the living room floor. I also love dressing up. Even if it's not in a costume, I'll sport my festive orange + black. 
I hope you have a wonderful holiday celebration, toodles!!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

1 comment:

  1. love that picture! makes me want to drink hot apple cider and curl up inside of that house... :) cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...