Friday, March 23, 2012

March Madness

March Madness is in full swing as the Sweet 16 is dwindling down to the Elite 8. Two big "hometown" teams played last night, OSU and Cincinnati, with the Buckeyes securing a place in the next round. While I was home for break, I made a bracket which my brother Paul collects and keeps tabs on throughout the tournament. I have Georgetown, Baylor, Michigan State, and Syracuse in the Final Four with Michigan State and Syracuse playing in the Championship game and Syracuse walking away with the 2012 Title. 
With only 1/4 still in the running (luckily they were slotted as Champions!) I have nothing more suitable than to cheer on Syracuse and sport my orange and blue. 
Hope you are having luck with your brackets!!

Simple and sweet game day attire:
March Madness


H&M Jersey Dress (a recent buy for me!)*
Yosi Samra flat (I have a pair in red patent)

*I am loving this H&M dress I got last week while home on Spring Break. I have worn it a couple of times and it is a perfect multi-seasonal piece. It can work great in the winter with tights and boots and I am planning on wearing it throughout the spring with plenty of accessories, currently planning on a big flower pin to sport with the dress.

Check out more outfits on {long distance loving}

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. GO CUSE! Love that you have them winning the title - I do too! I also love that you paired that dress with orange and blue accessories, understated but perfect game day attire. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress and I love the necklace!! I have Syracuse going to the final four, so I'll root for them with you until then! :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entire look! My boyfriend is a Syracuse alum and I would definitely score some major brownie points if I rocked this outfit around him. I peg them as taking the title as well!

    xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that dress! Good luck to you with your pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love that dress!!! I'm rooting for Syracuse as well!

    If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow!
    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dress!!!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace :) Hope you're having a nice weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of accessorizing with the orange and blue! This is such a cute dress!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO in love with that houndstooth dress. I saw it at H&M recently too and wanted to get my hands on it, but they didn't have my size! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress as well! I got the same one in black. I wish they would come out with some spring colors and I would buy them in every color! I think it's the perfect dress, dressed up or down!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so much fun!! I like the retro modern feel that you have combined. The orange necklace is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now!

    -- Farra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE this look. Would seriously wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - I am so jealous that you came up with something as fun as this! UMD wasn't even close to the action this year, so I'm jealous that you got to make an outfit this adorable, especially with a dress that cute!

    Hope your weekend was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...