Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Fling from Cardigans & Couture

I am thrilled to be kicking off a new series, Spring Fling. Each Thursday I will be featuring a guest post from some of my favorite blogging friends as they share their spring favorites!! 
And to start us off...Cardigans & Couture:

I was delighted when Clare asked me to do a guest post on things that were inspiring for me Spring. If you've happened over to Cardigans and Couture before, you know one of my favorite combinations is kelly green, navy, and white, and stripes, of course. So I couldn't help myself but share with you my favorite sightings of this fresh combination in fashion and interiors. 


Land's End Canvas

Catherine Malandrino


Kate Spade

Splendid

Sperry

Prada


La Plates
Thank you for having us Clare! Come follow Cardigans and Couture on Facebook and Twitter

XOXO
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that LEC top in person at a conference and it's perfect! So thick and nicely made - someone needs to buy it!

    www.cardiganjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...