Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Wish List

It's the Valentine's countdown! I have always loved Valentine's today because it's the perfect way to pick-up those winter blues. Even though you don't have a Valentine's sweetie, you can enjoy it just the same. And trust me, this comes from experience, save for a few secret admirers a couple of years ago (honestly, the entire ordeal was far from ideal), I have been celebrating the holiday solo! 
Here's to treating yourself and ALL of those you love for this special holiday. So with that little inspiration burst, here's to a positively delightful upcoming week. 

For your night out or in:
Shop the look:


Absolutely loving THIS necklace. 

Matchbook was released this week and I was able to be in New York, for some reason it made it seem a little more exciting! 
Be sure to take a look at this month's issue. I was able to write a biography on Kay Thompson, the creator of the one and only Miss Eloise!


I returned yesterday from my two week adventure. Between spending time with friends and families, I was able to begin the job search with several interviews and meetings. I met a lot of wonderful people (and I hope at least some of them think I'm a little wonderful too). 
Since you know I am literally the worst at taking pictures, I don't have too many to show of my trip. One of my goals is to get more involved in the photography world...so perhaps more in the next couple of weeks?! In the meantime, here are a few snapshots!

I had a darling date with Kate Armour from Matchbook. We went to the Macaron cafe, absolutely divine, I ordered hot cocoa and vanilla, raspberry, and dark chocolate macarons. She snapped a pic of me in one of my silk scarves. Living out of one carry-on for two weeks was hard, but I made full use of my accessories...lots of scarves!


Go OWU lacrosse! I met with OWU alum & Goodman Media President, Tom, in NYC. We had to take a pic with his vintage Battling Bishop helmet. 

Had fun with kp in the city, crazy straw galore! love the color-pop. 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and see you back next week, toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Love your looks for Valentine's day! A Macaron Cafe?! Sign me up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool interview. I'll have to check it out :)

    I love the VDay theme and totally agree - just bc you're single doesn't mean you can't celebrate. I'm solo and will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love Eloise!!! ..and those macarons look delicious

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...