Friday, December 6, 2013

New York snowfall

I am off to New York City for a long weekend with friends. I am so excited to see friends and celebrate with other OWU alumnae tonight at the Holiday party. My dad is going to be at the event as well, the Whitaker's crash the East Coast :) As wonderful as it will be to spend time with college friends, I can't wait to explore the city in all its holiday grandeur. I plan to play tourist tomorrow and travel with my friend Liza around the city taking in all the beauty of one of the greatest cities in the world, during the most magical time of the year. Even though snow isn't in the forecast, I thought these images were perfect to kick-off my trip. 

Have a fabulous weekend, toodles!





 (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) 

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...