Thursday, April 3, 2014

ArtsWave

Hi everyone! It has been an exciting and busy few weeks with the ArtsWave campaign taking place. This year I joined the Young Professionals board for ArtsWave. It's been a tremendous experience and I have loved immersing myself in the board and the activities. Being part of ArtsWave has allowed me   to connect with many people and events throughout the city. Even though I grew up in Cincinnati, I have explored so many new things in the past year and I am here to share a little bit with you!


ArtsWave supports over 100 arts organizations in the region by providing financial support and services. They are the master "connectors" of people and organizations throughout the community and promote the arts as a defining characteristic of the Greater Cincinnati area. ArtsWave partners and advocates on behalf of all the major art organizations in the city including: the Cincinnati Ballet, May Festival, Taft Museum of Art, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, Symphony and Pops, Cincinnati Opera, Cincinnati Art Museum, Contemporary Art Museum as well as dozens of smaller organizations that help build the community and cultivate creativity and artistic exploration throughout the city. 

By mobilizing the creative energy of the region, ArtsWave is providing countless ways for people to live, work, play, and stay. The arts matter and are important to me, and I am hoping to share my passion with all of you! 

There are countless ways that you can connect with ArtsWave and I sincerely hope you to that you can help our campaign by generating awareness and making a contribution!

To start, you can purchase an ArtsPass and CincYPerks. For $75, you will receive both passes which will offer you loads of discounts to arts events, restaurants, stores, and even Reds games. Additionally, you will be invited to special events throughout the city - how cool is it to be an arts VIP?! This is the first time I have ever been part of a "retail" donation - doesn't it make things better when you can get something out of your financial contribution?
There are additional levels of monetary support, all of which will earn you exclusive offers as well. 

Next time you go out to eat at a variety of restaurants throughout the city, you can select ArtsWave wine, $2 will go to ArtsWave for a glass purchase; if you buy a bottle of wine, $6 will go to ArtsWave. Toast to the Arts

Up for a Reds game? ArtsWave has a special discount pass-code - and proceeds will be donated to ArtsWave. What a home run!

If you have questions about ArtsWave, I'd be more than happy to answer. I hope you take a moment to explore ArtsWave's website. They are making significant strides in their $12 million campaign effort - and there are less than three weeks left!

The portion of the campaign that I am working most closely with is the YP effort to reach YPs that are not part of a workplace campaign. I'd greatly appreciate if you could support the YP WeDidIt page!

Celebrate the arts and support ArtsWave today!

Donate HERE






Thanks for your generous support, toodles!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I have never heard of ArtsWave before! Thanks so much for the introduction. I can't wait to get my ArtsPass!

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...