Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sarah Rutson

Sarah Rutson is the fashion director at Lane Crawford. Lane Crawford is a retailing company with speciality stores in Hong Kong, China and online. The company was founded in 1850 and the shopping mecca is known for discovering international brands and introducing them to forward-thinking Chinese customers. Some would call the preeminent luxury store Asia's answer to Bergdorf Goofman. Rutson has been fashion director for the past decade, brought in to reinvent the company's image and open the groundbreaking new flagship store in Hong Kong. She is the heart and soul of the company, acting as the trend and fashion spokesperson. She is also worldly renown for her street style, a frequent fixture on the fashion show circuits. 

About her wardrobe:
"99% of my clothes are not runway. I wear a uniform - I live and die in a biker jacket and a tuxedo jacket. I am obsessed with shoes; I dress from the feet up. It is always about the feet, and then I work out from there. I don't shop trends. I am very proud that I have been recognized for my personal style, considering it really doesn't change so much and I don't spend a fortune on clothes. Also, I have a tiny wardrobe - it's just about how you mix it all together."


















Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...