Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Thanksgiving Playlist

Well, isn't this just wonderful?! I adore this playlist that I came across on the lovely Pinterest...my little pinned it! I am not a culinary queen, but I can be the queen of a playlist every once in awhile. And this is just the bee's knees...or should I say turkey's feathers!
We won't be cooking this year, instead we'll be spending Thanksgiving in DC with my dad's family. Everyone will get a break from the kitchen, as we are planning to celebrate at the University Club. Perhaps a hostess might be reading this and gain some inspiration for the perfect background music!

This week marks my third year blogging, my how time flies!
I am so grateful today for my family, friends, and readers ...
From my thankful and appreciative heart, to all of yours. 
Happy Thanksgiving holiday!!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!

    Maybe tomorrow while I'm baking...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...