Wednesday, November 20, 2013

oscar de la renta for kids

Would anyone like to donate to the fund for Clare Whitaker's future family? As beautiful as Oscar de la Renta's red carpet gowns might be...I think I am far more obsessed with his child wear. Below are an assortment of pieces from his Fall/Winter 2013 collections. Aren't they just ADORABLE? These images remind me of the children I saw running around Seville, Spain during Semana Santa. Everyone, no matter if you were two or sixty, was dressed to impress. I guess I understand a bit more why they are facing such economic peril, they spend their money on their wardrobes. From a closet-expander herself, I think there could be far worse ways to spend your money :) 
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Accepting donations for Twirling Clare's offspring now, toodles!











Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...