Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Rodeo Collection

Tory Burch launched the Rodeo Drive Collection last week, in tangent with the opening of her store on Rodeo Drive in So. Cal. This collection has me head-over-heels. I love the white and coral color combination and the cuts are fabulous. It is the perfect modern spin of a glamorous pool party in Palm Springs during the 1960s. My first pick would be the white shift dress with the coral beading. I also think the tote and slippers, with the same white and coral combo, are just darling!

See below the video from the collection, some of my favorite looks of her line, and snapshots from the launch party!





Tory's suit is just fab, I would love to pull something like off...someday...when I can justify a robin's egg blue taffeta get-up :)
 And I love the white, blue + green peplum suit look. I think it would be perfect Easter attire! 

                         

    

        


         

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...