Wednesday, September 9, 2015

charlotte rampling

Alexa Chung on Charlotte Rampling for Harper's Bazaar:
Charlotte Rampling utterly captivates me. I've never met her, and I must confess to seeing only a handful of her performances, but I still hold her dear as a personal-style icon. There is something inherently strong about her face. She looks intelligent, commanding, and perpetually elegant...I scoured the Internet for quotes she had given, and while I found numerous examples of her dissecting the art of acting or waxing lyrical about grief, dreams, pain, and beauty, this is the one that really stood out for me: "I did that film [Spy Game, 2001] just so I could kiss Robert Redford." 
Charlotte, I salute you.












Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...