Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ferragamo Bows

One day I will be treating myself to a pair of these flats. 
There are a few things in life (Burberry trench, Hermes scarf, Barbour jacket, etc.) that are luxurious wardrobe staples. Depending on how hard I work, I would love to be able to build a collection of these items in the decades to come. 
Ferragamo is celebrating 35 years of the Vera, the traditionally chic pump. In honor of the milestone, Ferragamo filmed a beautiful video capturing women around the world wearing the shoe. 


Read more about:

or watch the short film HERE


My favorite:

I should probably start a piggy bank ferragamo fund soon....

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...