Monday, July 8, 2013

Loly in the Sky

I have some fabulous finds for the feet to share with you! I was so lucky to receive two pairs of shoes from Loly in the Sky, a whimsical shoe line made for your foot fetish. The line is darling capturing fabulous designs and mantras on a classic loafer. The canvas shoes couldn't be more comfortable and are perfect to pair with any outfit. I have always been a fan of espadrilles and these are the next best thing! They have the effortless style, but are much more durable than the straw footwear. I have received countless compliments on my new kicks and I plan to continue wearing them throughout the summer months!
Take a look at the two pairs I own...and some other fun finds from Loly in the Sky.





 A darling video by the Loly in the Sky team!



And, if their campaign & designs aren't enough of a reason to buy them...$40/pair could seal the deal!!

I totally recommend the brand (suggesting you to order a 1/2 size up for comfort).

shop HERE

Add a kick to your step with these playful and cheery designs.

Toodles!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...