Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Provence Hotel

"When the Martha Stewart of France opens a hotel in Provence...it looks PERFECT". 

Next time I plan a trip to France, this most surely has to be on the itinerary. The 18th Century manor house is situated on just under 100 acres, boasting rose gardens, waterfalls, and an olive grove. With provence perfumes and oils, afternoon tea, and stunning views there is little (save for time + money) holding me back. 

What do you think?? Care to join me on my daily musing: destination daydream?

See more of the feature in Conde Nast Traveler










Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. These photos remind me of the film A Year in Provence... have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...