Wednesday, August 28, 2013

dreaming

Today marks the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech. On this dream day, not only should we reflect on his dream, but we should reflect on our own. 
What are your dreams?
How are you empowering your dreams to come true? 
 Think about the dreams you had 5, 10, 15 years ago. 
Have some of them come true? Have they changed? 
Pick today, this moment, to think about new dreams you might have. 
What do you wish for yourself? Your loved ones? The world?

Dreams don't always have to be grandiose, they can be simple moments in your life. Many people can be dream cynics; that dreaming is a waste of time, not built in reality, etc. 
Frankly, I don't know where I would be without dreaming! In addition to my life-long musings, I have been a day dreamer for as long as I can remember. I am the queen of disappearing into my own little thoughts, but instead of building a false reality, I think it helps me become a better person. I take my daydreams to teach me to be the best person I can be and I strive for that every day. 

I hope you can realize that we live in such a wonderful world, and we have the capabilities to make it even better. What a beautiful foundation for a journey to begin. With the right people, faith, and positive motives, endless blessings can be in one's favor.
The best supplement to dream wishing and granting...is joy with your life and the world around you. 
Not everything is perfect, but we have the power to react to our life in whichever way we choose.
Living a life of joy, happiness, gratitude, kindness, and faith can make dreams come true for you and the rest of the world.
Find that joy in your life and share it with others. 



Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...