Friday, August 30, 2013

Le Dîner en Blanc s'il vous plaît

Cincinnati's Le Dîner en Blanc is quickly approaching! The second annual event takes place next weekend, September 7th. I am so excited that I will be able to attend this year! Over 1,700 people have registered at the "invite-only" affair. The grandest picnic in the world started a quarter of a century ago in Paris and has spun internationally to cities everywhere. I blogged HERE about the event around this time last year. Today I am sharing more pictures of events that have taken place in the last year or so and other swoon worthy white-wear!

Have a wonderful weekend, toodles.













Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and Sarah! You MUST take some pictures and post them lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...