Friday, August 16, 2013

Town & Country : Florals (and Jewels) for Fall

I am simply charmed by this Town & Country spread on a festive spin for fall trends. Not only do I love the bright colors, floral accessories, and divine gems...but I believe this is an incredibly innovative look for fall. 
Typically, the fashionistas are swooning over every shade of oatmeal by this time of year. Now don't get me wrong, I adore a camel cashmere sweater just as much as the next person (and if you don't, you're missing out), but I am not ready for it yet!
Pre-fall fashions start hitting stores by mid-summer, but since when did pre-fall have to lose a color palette?
 I love that Town & Country is encouraging colorful dress and bold statement jewels. It seems as though a typical spring theme of "fresh start" is making its way to the fall style guides, and I am all for it...because there are few better "fresh starts" than the beginning of a new school year, the start of fall, regrouping for committees/boards, and a final chance to ring out the year! 

"Some would say that brights and florals are better suited for the springtime. But those are the same sort of people who would never dare to wear major jewels in broad daylight." -T&C

Toodles!






 
Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...