Tuesday, January 17, 2012

bracelet sleeves

"We never say that a sleeve is 3/4 length, it must always be referred to as a bracelet sleeve".

I am a huge fan of bracelets, I wear them all the time! I have recently become a fan of cropped sleeves in jackets. So often these are referred to as 3/4 length sleeves. I am neither a supporter of such a generic label nor using measurement terms...so I have developed a new title, the bracelet sleeve. The length is perfect for showing a little bit of skin (your delicate wrists) adorned with the glittery and shinning bracelets of your choice! Nothing is more festive than a dress coat with bracelet sleeves, showing off your colorful bangles! If the weather is a bit nippy, no worries...more reason to sport your pair of colorful leather gloves!


4 comments:

  1. I like your term! Very cute. I love this jacket as well- so very chic.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with this! All of my 'non-bracelet' tops I end up rolling up to 'bracelet sleeve' level anyways!

    xoxo Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that term! I'm a huge fan of fun, big bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few coats with sleeves like this actually. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...