Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Me, Eloise

Eloise is one of my favorite characters of all time. There is no six year old as fabulous! I still wish I spent my childhood with Nanny and my pet pug (and turtle) calling room service at the Plaza. Instead of bothering with school, I could spend my days spying in on all of the extravagant weddings, riding the elevators up and down, and making sure everything at the Plaza was running absolutely perfectly! 
Alas, I spent my childhood in a little yellow house with no pets (unless you count three younger brothers?) and learning math and phonics. However, my free time was spent reading about Miss Eloise and all of her fantastic stories providing plenty of inspiration for an imagination crazed little girl!






Buy the fantastic book HERE

8 comments:

  1. Eloise is amazing! And yes, 3 younger brothers DO count as pets :) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and comment. Yours is equally darling and I'm happy to have found it! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I LOVE Eloise!!!! I still wish I lived in the Plaza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Eloise too! Thank you for sharing these beautiful images :)

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet I read that book 1000 times to my daughter -it was her favorite!! Love all the Eloise books - thanks for the happy reminder ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came by to check out your blog. I love it! I have enjoyed looking around and reading some of your posts.

    I love Eloise. Such a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Eloise!! I make my husband watch the Christmas Eloise movie every year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eloise was my favorite book when I was little! And now since everyone else is admitting they still love it, now I can admit I still love Eloise, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Eloise! I had a speech team humorous piece that was called Eloise At The Plaza! It was so much fun portraying her!
    -Anna
    shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...