Friday, January 27, 2012

Outfit Creation with Turtles & Pearls

Even though it's still January, Lindsey, from Turtles & Pearls, and I are celebrating a little bit of Spring Fever and are headed "off to the races" Keeneland Style!! 
This week for {long distance loving}'s Friday's Fancies we were paired up to do an outfit conglomeration! After chatting with Lindsey, we realized that we had the perfect idea! Lindsey is a student at the University of Kentucky and I am from Cincinnati...do to our geographic proximity, we decided to celebrate a destination hot spot for our native areas: Keeneland Race Track. Even though the race track is only open in October and April, it's never too soon to start preparing your Spring outfits. 
For our project, Lindsey chose the dress and I was responsibly for accessorizing. 
To check out the dress that I picked out for Lindsey to accessorize, check out her blog!

Happy Friday and enjoy a little Spring Fever!!

Toodles!


Lilly Pulitzer Josephina dress $278 (as picked by Lindsey!)

8 comments:

  1. I love the ensemble you put together for me! The colors are so perfect together. Now, if only I could get the money together to buy each and every piece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Perfect for spring!

    Have a awesome weekend!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything about this look...that reminds me to check for the spring Lilly release! TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the pairings :)

    Happy weekend
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the bold necklace. These races sound like such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I had to laugh because in Georgia it basically is spring now hahaha... I never would've thought to mix turquoise with navy & red but I"m really liking it in this outfit!!! :) So cute!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...