Monday, June 20, 2011

Espadrilles

Espadrilles are my absolute favorite summertime shoe! For me espadrilles are an effortless summer shoe that you can wear with any outfit and look great. They are comfortable, come in many assorted colors and styles (I have stuck to basic navy, blue, and navy and white stripe). They are great for beach wear as well as city chic style. They are easily damaged and usually are not the longest lasting shoe, but nothing says summer to me more than the classic shoe! Make sure to avoid wearing in the rain!

 I have a selection of styles on the market now at the bottom of the post!








Even celebrities are sporting the look! Left, Jennifer Gardner; Right, Kate Bosworth




The Classic style (my favorite):
1. Miss Me Woman's Trek-1 Espadrille flat shoes $23
2. Lanvin French Espadrilles $259
3. Tory Burch A-line Stripe Espadrilles $85
4. TOMS Glitter Gold $100
5. ropey soles simple espadrilles $48
6. Havaianas Espadrilles Missoni $185
7. Kate Spade New York Lido $98


The 'Trendier' Wedge Espadrille:
1. Criss Cross in Swan $175
2. Lanvin Grosgrain espadrilles $417
3. Navy Espadrille wedges $36
4. Kate Spade New York Brook $225
5. Theodora and Callum Sash printed linen espadrille sandals $395
6. Cross Front Espadrille $210
7. KORS Michael Kors Wilshire $195

4 comments:

  1. I love the espadrille trend... especially the wedges! I love your selections of espadrilles in stores!

    Caroline
    http://charmingcoutureblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love espadrilles too. They are the perfect Summer shoe! Of course, my eye went right to the Lanvin which are the most expensive... sigh... I am now following you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love espadrille shoes , as we come to a new summer, the trend still seems to be going strong. Though did they really ever get out of style?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third photo taken from our site www.espadrillesetc.com - its our basic style CARMEN and we have just received many new colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...