Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I am loving now

As a kick off to June...I'll share with you a couple of my current favorite things!

Here's what I am LOVING now:

My current stationary...for little thank you notes! The best is when one comes back to you :)
Jackie and Aristotle Onassis in Capri. She pulls off the Mediterranean look perfectly!

I love front porches, especially in the summertime and especially if they have porch swings like this!

Loving this whimsical and colorful still-life
 Still Life with Picasso Exhibit Poster 1956 by Bud Cassiday
Peonies

Trina Turk, fabulous designer...check out her line! And what a summer look, white with orange accents and the big hat!!

My favorite shoes for the summer, espadrilles! Super comfortable, oh so classic, andthe perfect summer footware!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...