Tuesday, June 28, 2011

home libraries


I have always had a love of reading and love the feeling of books, old or new...I am not going to be lining up for a kindle any time soon! One distinct memory I have was watching Beauty and Beast as a little girl and being so incredibly fascinated by the library. Yes the ball room was suberb, the beast was scary, the yellow dress was gorgeous, I remember all of the talking furniture, sing along to "Be Our Guest", and feel touched everytime I hear "Tale As Old As Time", but I absolutely LOVED the library. I save most of my books from school (Geology 110 I can do without) for dreams of one day having a library of my own! Here are some gorgeous personal home libraries that you can enjoy!

Toodles!













2 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are life-changing. Anyone who wants to elevate their look must your web blogs. Pink Ladies Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...