Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall cover-ups ala Paris

Happy Fall!! I know I am a little behind on posting, but I hope you have been enjoying the start of the season as much as I have. I LOVE fall and the weather has been wonderful so far. I have had so much fun experimenting with transitional wear and am excited to bring out my fall attire.
I just have to share this spread from Town & Country on the perfect fall outerwear. I would be absolutely smitten to have even just one of these coats in my closet. I am particularly obsessed with the tangerine coat and the dynamite patent leather cape...I mean the whole outfit is just incredible!
Which look below is your favorite?
Does this put you in the fall mood??










Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. makes me want to go to Paris right now!! lovely. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks especially the tangerine coat!
    Vianca
    Vianca ♡'sStyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...