Friday, August 10, 2012

A little kick of Gingham

Happy Friday! I came across these darling gingham flats from Asos just the other day and I have to share. Select colors in either orange & blue or pink & green with a bow detail. What a darling shoe to wear with spring and summer outfits. The bonus, they are such a steal! Buy a pair for under $ 20!


Gingham Flats

Buy the shoes below:
Blue & Orange
Pink & Green

Friday Favorites:

This past week I tried a fruit flush. It's a mini cleanse, only three days, but I enjoyed it. I ate just watermelon, grapes, and cantaloupe. I can't say anything really changed...but sometimes it's nice to try something new to get your body back to being as healthy as it can be and start fresh!


I splurged this week and bought two new pairs of sunglasses from the boutique. I am a huge fan of sunglasses, it is one of the only things I never leave the house without!
I purchased the above pair of Persol sunglasses in (black) & (tortoise shell)



My dad and youngest brother, Henry, spend a week hiking in New Hampshire & Maine. While hiking up Mt. Khatadin they met this well dressed trio at the top. Taking "city chic" to the next level, literally!

This quote works perfectly with the above shot of the best dressed hikers.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, toodles!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

9 comments:

  1. LOVE those flats-- too sweet! And such a great Alexander Wang quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are adorable. Question about your cleanse....did you find that you were hungry and/or tired during your 3 day cleanse? I would love to do one, but I am worried about not being functional at work.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are ADORABLE!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those flats! Super cute! Hope you have a great weekend! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gingham flats are precious and adorable and I want them! The fruit cleanse sounds very interesting too. I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flats! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I really love all of these… esp the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how have i never seen those gingham flats before? amazing find, i love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, I used the same flats in my gingham combo. :) Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...