Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Inspiration

Happy Labor Day Weekend! Do you have exciting plans for this weekend? It's my first weekend back at school and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and celebrating the last few weekends with warm weather. 

Even though Labor Day is traditionally a "white" filled weekend because formal rule followers of fashion wouldn't dare wearing white after Labor Day, my outfit is just the opposite. Since I try and wear white as long as I can...I am going for a different look today. 

Working with a black pallet...and summer worthy accessories like a bold turquoise necklace, the staple Jack Rogers, and a classic gold cuff...you'll look like a superstar in your summer golden glow! In fact, this is exactly what I am wearing today!! I will see if I can post a picture on the facebook page or blog later. 


Labor Day



J.Crew High Shine Wide Cuff
NARS Limited Edition Thakoon Nail Polish

Friday's Favorites:

a little spotty, dotty wall paper

moving into school...picture with my dad whose birthday is monday

my labor day inspiration


perhaps one of the most charming songs

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and check back on Monday as I celebrate my 500th post :)

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that cuff bracelet! It's stunning!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! Love the spotty wallpaper too. Happy birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the pops of color with the nail polish and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! (esp the necklace and nails!)

    ps - what is the scripty font you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that skirt you picked out!!! Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...