Monday, August 6, 2012

Water Sports

I had a wonderful time in Michigan! We were able to spend a lot of time on the water swimming, boating, tubing, and water skiing. I was thrilled to make it up on water skis with the first attempt in three years. Granted, it is still challenging to lift my arms over my head...but totally worth taking a few loops around the lake.

Because I had such a blast with water recreation while in Michigan, I am sharing some of my favorite inspirations for a boating day !












And here are some personal shots:




Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Haha, love the pic of you with your tongue out! So cute!! I love boating and water sports too. It's sad they can only be for one season out of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, really amazing pictures. you guys really had a great time out there. these pictures explain it all.
    Hire A Yacht In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos which perfectly captures the joy water sports to many different people.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pictures clearly shows how much fun you guys are having while taking part in watersports.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...