Monday, August 20, 2012

monogram linens

Throughout the years I have never done a post on college dorm life. I have strayed away from showing pictures of my dorm or given a list of "must-haves" for setting up the ideal college room. That's been for a couple of reasons: 
1. I don't spend much time in my room. I am primarily running around campus studying in the library, attending meetings, walking around the little town of Delaware with friends, or socializing in different homes of campus students. 
2. I don't have the "must-have list" of college necessities. My room consists of clothes overflowing from every spare corner, a scattering of inspirational pictures taped on the wall, and kitchen supplies restricted to ikea colored bowls and champagne flutes. 
3. And finally, my bed-wear is quite humorous. 

My sheets and pillow cases are monogrammed. 
My mom was convinced that my white sheets would be snatched from the dryer and, therefore, to ward "sheet stealers" away, sheets with pink & green monograms would be necessary. 
Don't get me wrong, the sheets are darling...just quite interesting for college. 

So, without further ado, here is a glimpse into my "college dorm life" as I share inspiring bed linens graced with lovely monograms. 












Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. STOP are you getting monograms for senior year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...