Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Basic Black

Throughout the summer I tend to wear color or white. I love wearing bright shades in the sunshine and, as such, have typically steered away from black. However, I have an internship this summer with the Cincinnati Art Museum where I help with the special events. As a "behind the scenes" person helping the event come together, our primary purpose is to stay hidden & the go-to color is black. I thought I would have exhausted my supply of black clothes, but I have been having fun exploring the different outfits that I can put together. 

I have alternated between black linen pants, black dresses, black tops, black maxi skirts, and black tanks. Of course, I always like to add some accessories if it's either a collection of bracelets or a statement necklace.  I have had fun trying to meet the challenge of finding pieces to wear each weekend and some of these looks are providing perfect inspiration for me!






Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of wearing all black with small pops of color! Great choice!
    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find more information about it here: http://smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Please check it out :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...