Tuesday, August 28, 2012

backpack

While at school, my "book carrier" of choice has been a tote. I had worn a backpack throughout grade school and high school and upon entering college, I was ready to sophisticate my look a bit more. 
Who would have ever thought that backpacks could look as cool as these though?
I am loving the laid back ease of these backpacks...making the wearers appearance seem effortlessly classic. Choose between a floral fabric or distressed leather and the look of these bags can take you from classroom to city chic.








 Check out some of my recommendations below:
backpacks


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I never liked backpacks, but these ones are actually quite chic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...