Wednesday, August 22, 2012

summer reading list

Being an English Literature major, I am lucky to be able to keep up with reading throughout the school year. I have always loved reading and I hope my interest continues throughout the rest of my life! I love to read a variety of books ranging from classics to biographies to popular sellers. I was able to read an eclectic mix of books this summer which I am happy to share with you today...and perhaps you can add them to your reading lists!

The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
The Complete Collection of Mysteries & Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
American Nations
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay
Katharine Graham A Personal History
The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo
Doctor Zhivago









 Happy reading!!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...